Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Mini Photo Shoot

So I took C out the other day to snap a few quick shots of her in this adorable dress. We did our annual photos for daddy for Fathers Day and then got a few good ones of just our girl goofing off and being cute. She LOVES having her picture taken so much in fact that she got upset when we were done. We also took some maternity photos with our photographer last week, I'll post some here when I get them back and at the shoot she got sad when we tried to take photos of just me. 
Dress we have both the pink and cream, I love them both!  | Shoes we have these in gold | Bow older similar here 
I love this kid so much! 

She kept twirling, I am so grateful I got some addable twirling shots. 
Cutest soon to be BIG SISTER ever! 
XOXO


 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment