Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Bumpdate Week 35!


How far along: 35 Weeks! I like to do these as a recap for the week prior so I am currently 36 weeks, but this is my 35 week update! 
Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Coconut 
Maternity clothes: You bet ya, but starting to get frustrated with my lack of options these days. My belly is way different then it was with C, more pointy and straight out so not many shirts are flattering, just counting down the days now. 
Sleep: Not the most ideal sleep but I am making it work. 
What I am looking forward too:  Meeting our sweet girl and holding her in my arms. I am so ready for her to be out. 
What I miss: Not being so unbelievably uncomfortable lol
Cravings:  Nothing specific this week, although Steve had a craving for sushi and I was very jealous of what he got vs. what I got. Hahah 
Queasy or sick:  Nope! 
Best Moment of the week: My wonderful friends threw me a sprinkle and it was so delightful! I had so much fun and everyone was so generous. I felt every loved and enjoyed every minute of getting to hang out. I also got my last ultrasound this week and baby girl is measuring in the 55th percentile so right on average with big sister which is so exciting, everything looks good and we are getting more and more anxious to meet her. 

Here are a few photos from the sprinkle! 




 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment