Saturday, July 9, 2016

Bumpdate Week 36!


How far along: 36 Weeks! I like to do these as a recap for the week prior so I am currently 37 weeks, but this is my 36 week update! 
Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Honeydew
Maternity clothes: YUP! 
Sleep: Eh, still sleeping but its so hard I am beyond uncomfortable and ready to be able to sleep normal again, well I guess as  normal as you can with a newborn. 
What I am looking forward too: Getting this kid OUT and not being so cranky and impatient all the time. I am at that point in the pregnancy where I want to explode with frustration. I am not kidding, everything and everyone annoy the crap out of me. I have the patience of a fruit fly and I am so swollen I look like Violet from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory after she ate the gum minus being blue. I feel like I can't be the mom I want to be right now because of how cranky I am so I am overcome with guilt and emotions about the new baby (post on this coming Monday) and I very badly need a BOTTLE of wine. So what am I looking forward too you ask? Being myself again, well a milk covered, sleep deprived, un-showered version of me at least. 
What I miss: See above!
Cravings: Sushi, Wine, cold cuts etc. 
Queasy or sick:  Nope! 
Best Moment of the week: We had a really fun 4th of July with friends hanging out and grilling. C played in the pool pretty much the whole time and loved playing with all her friends. My little social butterfly talked about it for days, and having daddy home for 3 days is always a huge plus! I am getting more and more excited about doing all these things with baby sister. 

XOXO
 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment