Friday, July 15, 2016

Bumpdate Week 37!


How far along: 37 Weeks! I like to do these as a recap for the week prior so I am currently 38 weeks, but this is my 37 week update! 
Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Swiss Chard 
Maternity clothes: YUP! 
Sleep: Eh, I sleep but not well I just can't get comfortable so its hard sleep on and off oh well let the no sleeping begin. 
What I am looking forward too: Having her OUT!!! I am done being pregnant, I am ready to hold my little girl and have these two sisters meet. I can't wait to see Cs face when she meets her sister for the first time. All of that and my mom being here I can't wait! Two whole weeks with my mama, C is going to be the happiest kid in town.
What I miss: All the foods not being cranky and uncomfortable and in pain. The list goes on and on. 
Cravings: Sushi, Wine, cold cuts etc. 
Queasy or sick:  Nope! 
Best Moment of the week: C randomly comes up to me every few days or hours and kisses my belly then goes "I love you so much baby sister" It makes me melt literally every time. I do wonder if she'll feel the same way once sister arrives but it has totally been the highlight of my days with her lately. 

XOXO
 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment