Friday, June 24, 2016

Bumpdate 32 & 33 Weeks


How far along: 32 & 33 Weeks! 
Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Squash & Pineapple 
Maternity clothes:  Yup and for theses two weeks maternity swimsuits and cover ups too! 
Sleep: Eh, it was better but we were away and crazy busy. I still woke multiple times to pee but I was so exhausted from our days that I would pass out right after. 
What I am looking forward too:  GETTING THIS BABY OUT! 
What I miss: Fitting into some of my shoes and not feeling like a huge whale. 
Cravings:  Cold, things. Ice, Ice cream, sitting in a walk in freezer in a bikini. You know normal things when you are hormonal and its a million degrees. 
Queasy or sick: Not really but I had a lovely bought with allergies and it so doesn't help when you cant take anything
Best Moment of the week: Going to beautiful Aulani with my adorable family of course! Watching C have the time of life was the best baby moon present I could have asked for. We felt so lucky that we got to go on one more vacation just the three of us before baby sister arrives. I know C for sure appreciated all the one on one time wth mommy and daddy uninterrupted. 



xoxo
 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment