Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mama Got a Vacation!

Aloha, if you follow me on instagram then you know we are currently in Hawaii on a baby moon :-) with our peanut of course. But before I tell you about our family trip (separate post) I wanted to tell you about my moms trip. A few friends and I all went out to Palm Springs for a few days without the kiddos or hubbys. I was so nice to just hang by the pool have some girl chat and veg. We all never get to do that so it was a real treat. I must say one of the highlights of the trip had to be that when I called Steve one night he asked me how my trip was going, I replied with "Great super relaxing!" Now not to brag about my amazing husband, but man he deserves some super brownie points for his response he then goes "I am so glad babe you really needed that, I know you work hard but man being with C then past two days and doing everything you do, you're amazing and you totally deserved this break." I know he knows how hard it is to be home with a toddler all day, even while pregnant, but the fact that he said it made me feel like he really understood. It truly was so wonderful to hear! Love you babe! 
Heading out to dinner one night with these lovely mamas. 

We really had so much fun just talking and ordering yummy food.  Thanks for the trip ladies so happy we all did this together. I believe it should be a yearly occurrence. 
Smores before bed, yes please! I even stayed up till midnight Woah! 
Ok onto the trip, we really did just lay by the pool all day and hang. No diapers, no mommy do this, nobody to answer too was lovely and just what this tired pregnant mama needed. Now I am super lucky since I got a double dose and we are hanging in Hawaii as a family.
XOXO
 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment