Monday, June 6, 2016

Bumpdate Weeks 30 & 31

How far along: I plan to do these as a recap of the pervious week so this is my 30 week update, currently I'm 31 weeks! 
Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Cucumber 
Maternity clothes: Oh absolutely! Although I guess we are lucky I haven't crossed over in to the moo moo stage just kidding, not really. 
Sleep:  Still sleeping about the same waking a few times a night to pee but other then that I get some good stretches here and there. 
What I am looking forward too:  Holding this sweet child and watching her hang with her big sister. 
What I miss: Not being super uncomfortable, ugh this is a hard one. 
Cravings:  Nothing specific 
Queasy or sick: No just uncomfortable. 
Best Moment of the week: I think this may be my answer for a while but it watching C with my tummy. She talks to my belly and asks baby sister how she's doing, tells me when baby sister is "sleeping" it may be the most precious thing in the world. 

How far along: I plan to do these as a recap of the pervious week so this is my 31 week update, currently I'm 32 weeks! 
Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Celery 
Maternity clothes: All the time! 
Sleep:  Eh still about the same. 
What I am looking forward too: A vacation! Stay tuned. :-)
What I miss: My energy levels, my brain has more stamina then my body hahah 
Cravings:  Fruit! 
Queasy or sick: Still just uncomfortable 
Best Moment of the week: The girls trip I went on when some friends on mine, blog post coming. 

XOXO
 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment