Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Bumpdate Week 34!


How far along: 34 Weeks! I like to do these as a recap for the week prior so I can currently 35 weeks, but this is my 34 week update! 
Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Cantaloupe 
Maternity clothes: Oh yes! Mainly maternity tanks and kimonos with shorts. 
Sleep: Better but still not great, but I suppose it's better then whats to come with a newborn hahah. 
What I am looking forward too:  The heat wave being over, or summer for that matter. Lucky me we are just entering the hot season here and it's been brutal. I can't cool off. 
What I miss: Not being super crazy swollen, and wine of course. 
Cravings:  Chocolate lately actually yumm! 
Queasy or sick:  Nope! 
Best Moment of the week:  Celebrating Fathers Day with my adorable little family. We took C to see Finding Dory and hung out at the pool. We had a great day celebrating the man we love! 


XOXO
 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment