Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bumpdate Week 27


How far along: I plan to do these as a recap of the pervious week so this is my 27 week update, currently I'm 28 weeks! 
Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Rutabaga
Maternity clothes: Oh yeah, and we are starting to slowing move into the leggings territory. They are just so comfortable I can't help myself. HA! 
Sleep: Yes, still sleeping, but waking up a little more now to pee. Luckily I can fall back asleep pretty quick which is nice, although I don't know how long that will last. 
What I am looking forward too: Heading home to NY to see my family!
What I miss: All the FOODS!!!!!! 
Queasy or sick: Nothing this week, besides a mild case of the sniffles. 
Best Moment of the week:  Watching C with my belly, she loves talking to her baby sister and asking her to move. It's beyond precious I have to try and get it on video. 
XOXO
 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment