Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Bumpdate Week 25 & 26

How far along: I plan to do these as a recap of the pervious week so this is my 25 and 26 week update, currently I'm 27 weeks! 



Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Acorn Squash 
Maternity clothes: Oh heck yes all the time, I even plan to wear some after she's here. 
Sleep: Still pretty good, I pee a ton but all and all I am very happy that I actually sleep. 
What I am looking forward too: I am so ready to meet this kid! I think what I am looking forward to the most is watching these adorable sisters hang out. 
What I miss: As always sushi and wine haha 
Cravings: Ice cream, bagels, bagel chips...basically food 
Queasy or sick: Nope!
Best Moment of the week: Seeing my cousin and meeting her sweet little girl was a huge highlight. So cool to see our girls all hang out together. 



Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Scallion 
Maternity clothes: Yup! 
Sleep: All is still good here other then peeing a bunch I get some solid rest at night. 
What I am looking forward too: Moving into my third trimester, how is that possible? That and visiting my family next week. 
What I miss: Sushi and wine is there anything else? 
Cravings: Still Ice cream, so we made strawberry chocolate chip ice cream from scratch this week and let me tell you the MOST amazing thing I have had in a while.   
Queasy or sick: Nope
Best Moment of the week: This whole weekend was my favorite in a while we truly had such a nice family fun packed weekend that was truly needed. 

XOXO
 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment