Monday, May 23, 2016

Bumpdate Week 28 & 29

So I know I have been doing these updates together more and more lately, but I will be honest we have been so busy. First with our trip to NY, which I have yet to blog about (coming later this week) then with a surprise visit to TX for my mother in-laws Birthday! So yes you now get two weeks at a time just for the moment, but I promise I will return to regular weekly updates and more mommy posts soon! 


How far along: I plan to do these as a recap of the pervious week so this is my 28 week update, currently I'm 29 weeks! 
Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Eggplant umm 
Maternity clothes: Oh heck yes, and now more and more yoga pants or leggings have been working themselves into the mix. 
Sleep:  Not terrible but not as good as before, I still get up a ton to pee. 
What I am looking forward too:  Meeting this munchkin, I literally cannot wait to hold this little girl getting very anxious. That and matching the girls in super cute outfits. 
What I miss: WINE WINE WINE!!! Steve said to me the other night "this was around the time last time you started really missing wine too" haha 
Cravings:  WINE! hahaha and steamed veggies which I guess is a really good thing.
Queasy or sick: Nope! 
Best Moment of the week: Seeing my family in NY was amazing, it's always great watching C with my mom and nanny I just soak up every minute. That and of course all the yummy food we ate while in NY. 


How far along: I plan to do these as a recap of the pervious week so this is my 29 week update, currently I'm 30 weeks! 
Gender: GIRL 
Baby Size: Cabbage  
Maternity clothes: Yes, but really starting to miss my normal clothes. 
Sleep: Ugh, sleep was hard this week. I remember my OB telling me with C that your body starts to get ready for baby, yes 3-4 hour stretches seems about right for a newborn.   
What I am looking forward too: My girls trip at the end of the month! Can't wait to hang out with some mamas drink non alcoholic frozen drinks and lay by the pool. 
What I miss: ALL the FOODS haha, and being able to bend over without sounding like all the air will come out of my body. I sound like a 95 year old woman. 
Cravings:  Still WINE and sushi 
Queasy or sick: Nope! 
Best Moment of the week: Surprising my mother in-law for her birthday, she as so happy and cried when she opened the door. It was the BEST, I  am so bummed I didn't get it on video. 

XOXO
 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment