Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Target Toddler Style

So I was in Target the other day or what I more commonly refer to as my second home, and I found some of the MOST adorable fall clothes for the peanut. Since I have discovered many adorable items from other blogs I decided to share my finds.  All of these clothes are from the Genuine Kids line from OshKosh only available at Target. 

Do they make this in my size? I see a mamma and mini photo session in our future. 

Cable knit leggings

"Fur" vest (in pink) I couldn't find the gray one online. Is it just me or will she look like the cutest little fashionista in this. 

I had a skirt like this when I was little so naturally I jumped at the chance to get the peanut one. So precious right? Couldn't find it online. 

Since it doesn't get too chilly here in the "fall" I like dressing the peanut in sweaters when we go out, and this one was just too sweet to pass up. Couldn't find it online. 
Happy Shopping! 
XOXO

 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







2 comments: