Monday, August 17, 2015

Stitch Fix Review #2

So I got my second box in the mail last week, and I have to say it was way more me then my first. The styles that were picked out this time around were so much more my style, I ended up keeping two of the tops from this box and I have already worn them both twice! So here you have my poorly lit iPhone photos :-) 

I love love love this top! It was by far my favorite in the whole box. 
The fit was perfect and the style was very me 

A view of the back 
Market & Spruce | Xander Short Sleeve Woven Back Sweatshirt - Medium | $54.00
I decided to keep this one, it's crazy comfortable and a wonderful summer to fall top. 

RD Style | Carlotta Mixed Material Knit Top - Medium | $58.00
I am a huge fan of this top. It fit perfectly and was also very comfortable I felt like I could dress this up or down as well depending on the outing. 

Heres a view of the back, I kept this top as well. 

Mavi | Sonja Boyfriend Jeans- 6 | $88
I liked these Jeans but the fell a little to low for me. I prefer a higher rise with my denim. They were also very comfortable and stretchy, but I wish they fit my hips and thighs a bit better. 
Loveappella | Saxby Scoop Neck Top - Medium | $54
I liked this top and felt like it fit nice, but it was a tad itchy for me. The material didn't feel very nice on my skin. I also felt for the top itself it was too pricey. 

Market & Spruce | Elmira Jacket -Medium | $68 
This jacket was different and fun, just not my taste. It made me feel too boxy. I prefer my jackets to be a bit more fitted. 

All and all I loved this box, at least way better then the first one. I'm looking forward to my next fix!
XOXO
 photo http___signatures.mylivesignature.com_54493_198_3B9A860E4AB8BA4D9B027EA4557992A3_zpspcmixpxt.png







No comments:

Post a Comment